Beheaded Skeleton USB Drive
$12.99 – $34.99
- Additional information
- Reviews (99)
With the head carefully supported by its skeletal arms, the Beheaded Skeleton USB Drive is sure to bring a smile to your face every time you use it, along with the added relief of knowing you’ll never lose the cap ever again.
✅ Novelty Cartoon skeleton skull shape,soft PVC material,75*58*21mm, real capacity,good choice for using or as gifts for friends
✅ High speed USB 2.0 interface and compatible with USB 1.1;Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times
✅ Easy to read and read in high speed ,No need drive/power supply only plug in
✅ Store and share your MP3s, photos, games, documents and personal files
✅ Operating System: Win98/ME/2000/XP/ Vista/win7 /win8/win10, Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4 or above
- Interface: USB 2.0.
- Environment Temperature: -40°C – +70°C.
- Storage Temperature: -50°C – +80°C.
- USB Service Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V.
- Storage Lifetime: More than 10 years of durable data storage.
- Use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 100,0000 times.
- Easy to read and read in high speed ,no need drive/power supply only plug in.
- Solid State Storage, Shock proof and electromagnetic proof.
- Hardware Requirement: PC with USB connection,Notebook,MAC.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Why I bought 8GB USB, but the computer show it is about 7.4GB?
Because:a Flash memory producers are using decimal arithmetic:1KB=1000Bit, 1MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000MB Calculated, the operating system using binary arithmetic:1KB=1024Bit, 1MB = 1024KB, 1GB = 1024MB That is why there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory product.
1 * Beheaded Skeleton USB Drive
128GB, 16GB, 32GB, 4GB, 64GB, 8GB
|100% real capacity!!!|
Support test: H2testw
|Time to market|
Original USB Flash