Cut Resistant Gloves
- Additional information
- Reviews (23)
JDGO Cut Resistant Gloves leads the industry in high-quality cut resistant work gloves. Cut Resistant Gloves performance tests indicate that metal mesh offers the highest level of cut resistance, followed by composite yarns and high strength fibers. Our hardworking customers expect protection in their cut resistant gloves, and our gloves have proven their value in the automotive, construction, food processing, pulp and paper, metalworking and oil and gas industries. Use our glove search refinement tool to find the level of cut resistance, abrasion resistance, color, cuff and palm coating options to ensure you are using the right anti cut work glove for your hand protection and safety needs.
- Durability with the highest level of cut resistant material available on the market – 4 times stronger than leather.
- Superior grip with a snug fit for small and large hands – made for preparing food or working on jobs requiring precision. Both gloves are ambidextrous.
- Lightweight and comfortable protection without the bulk – awarded with the highest, EN388 level 5 cut resistance.
- Ideal for cutting, working with mandoline slicers, knives, cutters, graters and peelers in the kitchen, woodworking, carving, carpentry, oyster shucking, and so much more…
- 100% food safe and machine washable – keeping your gloves clean is easy.
Material: HPPE(high-pressure polyethylene)
Colour: Light Grey
1 Pair * Cut-resistant Gloves
L, M, S, XL, XXL