What are the advantages of latex pillows?admin
Latex pillow for a restful sleep
When looking for a new pillow or pillow, you will quickly find that the pillow offer is huge. Pillows and pillows are available in different sizes, made of different materials (latex, cold foam, natural filling) and in different pillow quality, which not least affects the price. The pillow material used for the pillow filling and pillow cover is decisive for the pillow quality, such as the durability of the pillows and pillows, but also has a particular effect on the properties of the pillows and pillows.
What needs to be considered when searching for pillows?
So if you are looking for a new pillow or pillow, you should pay special attention to the pillow filling and pillow cover. You should always buy a pillow or pillow with your own needs and sleeping habits in mind. A latex pillow made of synthetic latex material or a latex pillow made of natural latex could be the right pillow choice. Prerequisite for this is the answer to the question of whether the properties of latex pillows, made of latex or natural latex, match your ideas. A latex pillow is individually suitable if the properties of the pillow match personal needs.
Latex pillows go very well with Mister Sandman mattresses.
Whether made of natural latex or another material, many different pillow models go very well with the Mister Sandman mattress models Liara, Serena, and Anna. You can find out which Mister Sandman mattress model fits best with the Mister Sandman mattress finder. A few details are sufficient, and the Mister Sandman mattress finder recommends one of the Oyster-Tex certified and made in Germany Mister Sandman mattress models, which offer the best price-performance ratio in comparison to competitors.
Latex pillows can be filled with latex or natural latex.
Latex pillows are not all latex pillows. Pillows and pillows can be filled with different latex fillings:
- Pillows and pillows with synthetic latex
- Pillows and pillows with Talalay latex
- Pillows and pillows with natural latex
The latex used for pillow fillings can be a natural product or an artificial product. Artificial latex and natural latex are often used for the pillow core. 100% latex pillows and pillows are rare. This is because fillings for bedding, such as mattresses and pillows, with a natural latex content of 100%, e.g., for mattresses, have rather unfavorable lying properties and have a very high price.
Natural latex as a filling material for pillows and pillows
Natural latex is made from natural raw materials. The milk sap of the rubber tree is used for the production of natural latex. Natural latex is a renewable raw material, and, unlike synthetic latex, much less energy is required to extract and process natural latex. Natural latex as a material in bedding also has other positive properties:
- Natural latex is easy to care for
- Natural latex is durable
- Natural latex is very suitable for allergy sufferers (but less good for latex allergy sufferers)
- Natural latex is available in organic quality
If you want to be sure about a product made of natural latex, be it a pillow, neck support pillow, or mattress, you should pay attention to organic quality in natural latex. An organic seal on a natural latex product (mattresses, pillows, neck support pillows) guarantees that the natural latex articles are free of harmful substances.
Synthetic latex as a filling material for pillows and pillows
Synthetic latex as a filling material for pillow cores (or mattress cores), unlike natural latex, is made from petrochemicals. Latex is made from crude oil components. The disadvantage of latex pillows, neck support pillows, and mattresses is that when unpacking the new goods, there is usually an unpleasant chemical smell from the pillows, neck support pillows, and mattresses. The smell of the latex articles is usually harmless to health and evaporates after a few days. For bedding with synthetic latex, you should also pay attention to certification, such as Oeko-Tex Standard 100. Because latex products should not only be of excellent quality but also be harmless to health (organic certificate!). This is the only way to sleep well.
The manufacturing process of latex
Another aspect that greatly affects the quality and properties of latex pillows is the manufacturing process of latex. Various processes are used in the manufacture of pillow cores and pillow cores of latex pillows:
- Latex production using the Dunlop process
- Latex production using the Talalay process
The Dunlop process
The Dunlop process is the standard process in the industrial production of latex for pillows, pillows, and mattresses:
- the gelling agent is added to the latex fabric in the Dunlop process
- then the latex is foamed
- In this process, latex increases its volume tenfold
- The latex mass is then poured into a mold
- The latex is heated in the mold and cured
- The latex is then washed and dried
The Talalay process
The Talalay process is significantly more complex than the Dunlop process in the latex production for pillows, pillows, and mattresses. Talalay latex represents the highest quality of latex in pillows, pillows, and mattresses. Accordingly, pillows, pillows, neck support pillows, and mattresses with a filling material made of Talalay latex are more expensive than bedding with a “simple” latex filling:
In the Talalay process, latex is foamed and enlarged to 12 times its volume.
- The latex is poured into a mold.
- The latex is then snap-frozen.
- The latex is then heated (vulcanized)
Advantages of latex pillows
Pillows and pillows with a latex core are also often used for neck pillows and neck support pillows due to their shape stability, point elasticity, and high support strength. Latex cushions made of natural latex or a high percentage of natural latex are also particularly breathable, hard-wearing, and durable:
- Pillows and pillows with a latex filling are dimensionally stable and point-elastic
- Pillows and pillows with a latex core have very good supporting properties.
- Pillows and pillows with latex are not a good breeding ground for dust mites and are therefore very suitable for allergy sufferers.
Disadvantages of pillows and pillows with latex filling
Bedding with latex is not necessarily suitable for everyone. Latex has specific properties. Depending on your preferences and needs, these do not necessarily have to be advantageous:
- Pillows and pillows (and of course mattresses) with a latex core are not suitable for people with latex allergy.
- Depending on the size, pillows and pillows with latex filling can be quite heavy and, therefore, unwieldy.
- Pillows and pillows with a latex core create a rather warm sleeping climate. People who sweat excessively should switch to products made of other materials.
- Pillows and pillows with latex are more expensive than comparable products. This applies especially to pillows, pillows, and mattresses with a high proportion of natural latex.
Latex pillows are particularly suitable as neck support pillows 40×80
Neck support pillows or neck pillows are pillows or pillows that are designed to relieve the spine and neck muscles during sleep. For people with health problems in the cervical vertebrae, pillows and pillows in the form of neck support pillows and neck pillows can be of great help in relieving neck and back pain:
- Neck support pillow and neck pillow 40×80 help to alleviate complaints in the cervical vertebrae area
- Neck support pillow and neck pillow 40×80 help you to have a restful sleep.
- Neck support pillows and neck pillows 40×80 can counteract sleep disorders.
Latex flakes are not suitable for neck support pillows.
Many materials (latex flakes) are not well suited as a filling material for neck support pillows. Down or latex flakes, for example, do not have the necessary support. Down is extremely soft. If you were to use down in neck support pillows, the neck support pillow would be lying flat in a few moments. Down is also the perfect breeding ground for mites. Down and feather cushions are generally not particularly allergy-friendly. The material latex, no matter whether artificial latex or natural latex, is particularly well suited for pillows and pillows in the form of neck support pillows or neck pillows, because:
- Pillows and pillows in the form of neck support pillows or latex neck pillows are particularly dimensionally stable.
- Pillows and pillows in the form of neck support pillows or latex neck pillows have excellent supporting properties.
- Pillows and pillows in the form of neck support pillows or neck pillows have very good hygienic properties.
What should you watch out for with latex neck support pillows?
As with neck support pillows and neck pillows made of a different material, changing from a conventional pillow or pillow 80×80 with, for example, down filling is a major change. The body needs time to get used to the change from a normal pillow to the neck support pillow. Getting used to the new neck support pillow or neck pillow can take several days, sometimes weeks:
- A change from a classic pillow to a neck support pillow or neck pillow 40×80 takes a period of getting used to from several days to several weeks.
- A relief or improvement of the health complaints only occurs after using a neck pillow or neck pillow 40×80 after a certain time.
- Neck support pillows and neck pillows are usually smaller (40×80) than classic pillows (80×80)
- Neck support pillows and neck pillows 40×80 are not a cure that makes the complaints disappear 100%
Sizes of neck support pillows
Neck support pillows and neck pillows are available in different sizes. However, the most common size is 40×80 for neck support pillows and neck pillows. If you have previously used a classic pillow, there are problems with the bedding for the neck support pillows and neck pillows. The pillow cover that was previously used for your pillow or pillow no longer fits optimally for the neck support pillow 40×80 but has to be turned over. The best solution to this problem is to buy suitable pillowcases 40×80 for the neck support pillow. Mostly, neck support pillows and neck pillows 40×80 are already equipped with a pillow cover when purchased. Different brands often offer suitable covers for the neck support pillow 40×80, or you get an additional cover 40×80 with the purchase of the neck support pillow. With the pillowcase, however, you should make sure that the latex pillowcase is certified, e.g., with an organic seal.
Latex pillows usually need a cover in size 40×80
Latex pillows are smaller than conventional pillows. If you want to buy a latex pillow as a pillow or a neck support pillow, you should consider that you may need new bedding, or new pillowcases or neck support pillow covers of size 40×80. When purchasing, it is important not only to pay attention to the size of the pillowcases but also to the quality of the pillowcases for the latex pillow:
- The cover for a neck support pillow or latex pillow usually has a size of 40×80
- The cover for neck support pillows or latex pillows should be washable.
- The cover for the pillow or neck support pillow made of latex should be made of cotton or another breathable material.
- The cover for the latex pillow should be certified organic.
What to do with pillowcases 80×80?
Of course, there is also the possibility of using the existing pillowcases. If you turn a cover of 80×80 with a pillow or neck support pillow made of latex size 40×80, the protruding cover fabric can disturb you during sleep. You can sleep well; it is cheaper to use a suitable cover for the neck support pillow made of latex.
Pillow with latex flakes
Latex flakes are a filling material for pillow items. Latex flakes can consist of 100% natural rubber or 100% synthetic latex. In contrast to the latex blocks used for items such as sleeping pillows, this is latex in the form of flakes, latex flakes. A pillow filled with latex flakes differs significantly from latex pillows:
- Latex flakes are usually not suitable for sleeping pillows, neck pillows, and neck support pillows because latex flakes are very soft and can stick together easily.
- Latex flakes can be used as a filling for decorative pillows.
- Latex flakes are suitable for different pads for children because latex flakes are very soft.
What else should you know about latex flakes?
Latex flakes are not suitable for all pillow types. Nevertheless, latex flakes are a versatile material that can be used in various areas:
- Latex flakes can be bought for the upholstery production.
- When making your latex flake pillow with latex flakes, you should choose a good quality cover.
- The cover for latex flake pads should be washable.
- Latex flakes should be checked for harmful substances and have an organic certificate.
- Latex flakes are very adaptable.
- Latex flakes ensure a dry and warm sleeping climate.
Is a latex pillow the right pillow for me?
There is no general answer to whether a pillow or neck support pillow made of latex or natural latex is a good choice. The choice of a pillow, whether made of latex, natural latex, or other materials, is an individual matter. When buying pillows and mattresses, you should make sure that the dealer gives you enough time to test it. A few days are usually not enough for a detailed mattress or pillow test to check the article’s suitability. Especially with neck support pillows, it can usually only be said after a while whether you have made a good choice. There are a few points to consider when buying pillows and neck support pillows made of latex or natural latex.
The height of the latex neck support pillow
Most latex neck support pillows are suitable for all sleeping positions. To sleep well on the new neck support pillow, one should pay attention to the height of the pillow, depending on the sleeping position. Shoulder width is also important for side sleepers and should be taken into account when buying a neck support pillow.
The latex neck support pillow should fit the mattress
Depending on the firmness of the mattress, different neck support pillows fit. If you sink too deep into the mattress, your head will bend, and you will find yourself in an unfavorable lying position. The height of the latex pillow can be adapted to the properties of the mattress. Mister Sandman mattresses go with different pillows. You can easily find out whether this is true. Let the Mister Sandman mattress finder recommend a Mister Sandman mattress model. You can then sleep on the Mister Sandman mattress for 30 days without obligation. If you are unsatisfied, the mattress will be picked up free of charge. If you choose the mattress, you should know that Mister Sandman gives a ten-year guarantee on his mattresses.
What is important for a good night’s sleep?
We spend a good third of our lifetime sleeping in our bed. Everyone who has slept badly for a few days knows how essential good and restful sleep is for our well-being. So that we can sleep well, we need not only the right sleeping pillow, but also all other bedding that is used in our bedroom must fit our sleeping habits and needs well:
- The slatted frames of the beds
- The mattresses
- The mattress cover
- The bed covers
- The sleeping pillows
Slatted frames should match mattresses.
The importance of slatted frames is mostly overestimated or underestimated. On the one hand, you do not have to get new slatted frames with every mattress purchase; on the other hand, slatted frames are an important part of beds and should fit the mattresses used. If you already have a slatted frame or slatted frame, you only have to make sure when buying a mattress that the slatted frame and mattresses are not completely incompatible. However, there are very few mattress types that are only compatible with certain types of slatted frames. Slatted frames are available in different categories. This includes very simple slatted frames, such as slatted frames. Elaborate slatted frames have zones or are operated electrically. If you are still unsure which slatted frames fit well with your bed and mattress, you should get good advice and choose the right slatted frames:
- Slatted frames with base frame
- Slatted frames with motor
- Roll-up slatted frames
- Plate slatted frames
- Slatted frames with division into zones
- electric slatted frames
Latex mattress suitable for almost all slatted frames
Latex products and articles, such as latex mattresses, are suitable for almost all slatted frames. Slatted frames should be of good quality because slatted frames impact the longevity of the mattresses used. Otherwise, slatted frames have a relatively minor influence on the properties of the mattresses. Slatted frames, for example, hardly influence the hardness of mattresses. Conversely, good slatted frames can enhance the positive properties of mattresses. As with other bedding, it is important to find products that meet your preferences and needs.
Bed linen as a feel-good factor in beds
Beds are where we spend a lot of our lives. It is all the more important that we feel comfortable in our beds. To feel good in beds and to sleep well, not only high-quality slatted frames, mattresses, duvets, and pillows are enough. Beds, or rather, duvets and pillows, should be equipped with high quality, organic certified bed linen:
- Bedding in beds should be made of a breathable material, such as cotton.
- Bed linen in beds should be washable at high temperatures.
- Bed linen in beds should be checked for harmful substances (organic certificate)
- Bed linen in beds should suit personal taste.