BEST SELLING PRODUCTS
The lever-back earrings dazzling with Swarovski crystals are set in sterling silver. The 925 stamp visible on the findings stands that 92.5% of it is pure silver, and the other 7.5% is copper, which gives durability and workability to the silver. The crystals (also known as Swarovski elements) have the highest lead content, 30+%, which allows them to pick up even more light to refract, improving the fire and sparkle even more and looking beautiful.
These crystals are cut especially, so they sparkle a rainbow of yellow and blue colors.
“I love these. They pick up whatever color I wear. These will be my go-to travel earrings.”-JoAnn L.
Get these as a memorable gift for someone special or yourself that will receive nothing but compliments.
1 pair of special Aurora Borealis Drop Earrings
|Dimensions||6.2992 × 7.0866 × 1.1811 in|
|Fine or Fashion||
Enter your details below to save your shopping cart for later. And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :)